Hello Martin
I have already forwarded your request to a colleague who delivers the DPSI to ask if any of the trainee interpreters would be interested in supporting your project as part of their voluntary interpreting/translation practice....hope it brings you some support. They are based in Liverpool where there is also a very large ESOL cohort and college provision.
Good luck
Jan Luff

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at: http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]