Dear Colleagues,
We would like to call your attention to a new initiative of ours that is aimed at promoting the humanities at the CEU and intends to offer fellowships for the purpose.

The Humanities Initiative Fellowship at CEU/CEU IAS is a joint research/ teaching program where junior Fellows are expected to spend the academic year in Budapest and work on their own research project at the Institute for Advanced Study in two of the semesters and teach 4 credits worth of courses at the university in one semester. All through the year we hope fellows will find creative ways in which themes in the humanities may be introduced at the CEU, and they will cooperate with existing programs and develop research and teaching opportunities with CEU and CEU IAS colleagues.

Deadline for application: January 15, 2013. Further information is available at http://ias.ceu.hu/NewCall
We would be grateful if you could circulate this among interested colleagues.
Many thanks and best regards,
Eva Gonczi
Eva Gonczi
Academic Secretary