Hello,

I’m a fashion designer and a PhD student. I need some references for my research, which is on shoe design for physically disabled women.

It is not very easy finding bibliographic references focusing on the wearers, which go beyond that I’ve already had (healthcare design and medical devices).

Therefore, I’d appreciate any suggestions of sources concerning the subject of my research.

Any contribution is welcome and will certainly help enrich my work.

(I'm apologize for cross over)

Thank you,

Mariana Rachel Roncoletta
PhD student at São Paulo University (FAU-USP), Brazil