Hi All,

I'd like to have the following title reviewed for Human Geography. If you're able, please email me with your mailing address and a realistic time frame. I'll prioritize offers that can return the review to me by Feb 28, 2012.

Book:

Naik, D., and T. Oldfield. 2012. Critical Cities Volume 3: Ideas, Knowledge and Agitation from Emerging Urbanists. London: Myrdle Court Press.

Human Geography Book Review Instructions:

Reviewers should strive to summarize and critically appraise the reviewed text in an engaging way that explains how the reviewed work is relevant to radical geography or how it contributes to the development of radical geography (theoretically, methodologically, pedagogically, etc).

* Book reviews should be a maximum of 2,000 words, inclusive of footnotes

* Review essays should be a maximum of 5,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.

* Book review titles should be formatted as such: Title of Book, Book’s Author(s), Place of publication or location of source, Publisher (if applicable), Year (or date if an exhibit).

* For review essays, create an appropriate title of no more than 25 words, followed by the sources in the same manner as book reviews.

* Follow these formatting guidelines:

            - Double-spaced

            - 12 pt. font

            - 14 pt. subheads

            - 1-inch margins

            - Left-margin justification

            - Include a list of cited references

            - Minimal footnotes, or even better… None!

* Cite references in the text parenthetically as such: (Author’s last name(s) year: page if applicable).

* Following the text, under the heading “References,” include a complete list of citations alphabetically by the senior author’s last name, using Human Geography’s standard style as it appears in the most recent journal issue (if you are not subscribed, a pdf of a published book review can be sent to you as template).

* Where applicable, illustrations should be discussed in the text and should be numbered sequentially with Arabic numbers (e.g. Figure 2). Captions for illustrations should be typed together on a separate page (labeled Figure Captions) and not included on the illustration itself. Illustrations must be of professional quality.

Thanks,

Johnny

--
John(ny) Finn, Ph.D.