All,

I am looking for fellow community psychologists who have conducted either an empowerment evaluation (i.e., you followed specific steps as outlined in the literature) or an empowering evaluation (i.e., one of your goals for the evaluation was empowerment, but you did not necessarily call it empowerment evaluation per se) during the past five - seven years.  If this is you, please send me an email ([log in to unmask]) at your earliest convenience with a "yes" in the subject line; nothing more required.  I am curious to know how many of us with an evaluation practice, regardless of locale, have conducted/are conducting these types of evaluations.  At some point, I would like to know more about your practice, but for now I'm only interested in knowing who is out there doing this important (in my estimation) work.

Thanks much,

Jeff

Jeffrey Sheldon, M.A., Ed.M
Doctoral Candidate
School of Behavioral & Organizational Sciences
Claremont Graduate University
The Claremont Colleges
Claremont, CA 91711
Phone: 909.447.5474
Email: [log in to unmask]
Twitter: @ResearcherJeff
Linkedin Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeff-sheldon/3/578/76a

Age quod agis - Do what you do well, pay attention to what you are doing