Dear all,
it seems that none of the tricks from Mark or Tim or Stuart´s ccp4mg "making bond" strategy works out... In all cases, the bond is made when drawing in "think/fat band" style... However, when representing in ribbon style, the link is not there...
Any other suggestion is welcome! Cheers,

Maria

Quoting Stuart McNicholas: