Terrific!  I always thought it was X11-related as well.  Thanks to Paul and Bernhard for the fix.

Cheers,
Jared

--
Jared Sampson
Xiangpeng Kong Lab

On Nov 7, 2012, at 1:53 PM, Jon Agirre <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up.  Bernhard and I have fixed several of these window-order problems, but this one slipped by us (neither of us use a Mac :-).

Fixed in 0.7.1

That's great news, Paul. Thank you for fixing it and others for pointing it out. I've been always quite convinced that it was an XQuartz.app (aka X11 for OS X) related bug and therefore never reported it.

Jon

--
Jon Agirre, PhD
Unit of Biophysics (CSIC-UPV/EHU)