I apologise for typing in dark. That is why "know" substitute "no" :-\
Dr Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology, Department of Molecular Microbiology and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica F, co-editor

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:  ++972-3640-8723