Hi,

There has been quite a lot of discussion about this and I think
different opinions exist. I would try to keep the side chains, if
there is some evidence where they are. Otherwise I would just delete
atoms and I would not mutate them to alanine.

http:[log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Lari

Lari Lehtiö, PhD, Adjunct Professor