Dear CCP4 colleagues & AMoRe's funs.
We are organizing a mini-symposium (two days long) in honor of the
retirement of Jorge Navaza. If you are interested on attending this
meeting, please go to the link indicated below and input the dates of your preference.
Please, feel free to distribute this invitation to other colleagues.
Thanks very much for join us.
Diego

PS: By now, we don't know where this meeting will take place. The three
candidate cities are Sitges (near Barcelona), Madrid, and Bilbao, but for sure will be in Spain.

http://doodle.com/ughnhb6pik7yssqz

Dr Diego M.A. Guerin
Unidad de Biofisica (CSIC-UPV/EHU) - Fundacion Biofisica Bizkaia
Barrio Sarriena S/N, 48940, Leioa, Vizcaya, Spain
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.ehu.es/biofisica http://sici.umh.es http://www.redtrv.org
Tel: +34 94 601 3345         Fax: +34 94 601 3360
ADVERTENCE: The email and any files attached with this email are
confidential. Any unauthorised dissemination or any use or disclosure
of any information contained in them, is strictly prohibited and
may be illegal. Please let me know if you received this message
in error, and delete it from your computer. Thank you.