Dear Sir Tim

from the lack of any shelxc-related output in the log-file my first
guess is you don't have shelxc installed on your system - do you? It
is not part of ccp4 and must be installed separately.

I have already have installed shelxc/d/e on my computer and its also
shoeing in CCp4 program list.On intallation its shwoing successful
installation but during Run it is failed.
Thanks

Dear Sir John
Dear Shanti,
Basic steps:-
Print, sign and send the license form to Prof Sheldrick.
He will then instruct you how to download the exe files.
Take note of whether you have a 64 bit computer ie for the correct exe
files.
Place them into a folder eg in the ccp4 binaries program folder.
In the ccp4 admin section of the GUI explicitly add the path to the program
exe files, as above.
Exit the GUI and re enter it. The program icon for Shelx C/D/E will now not
be greyed out.
The program inputs are obvious.
So far I got C and D to work fine, but not E.
Phaser EP also allows you to run C and D.
The advantage of running them independently are the excellent graphs eg of
delta anom/sigma delta anom versus resolution.

I have downloaded Shelx exe files and  tried to download on 64 Bit
computer. during installtion it showed succesfull installtion but during
run it fails.
please suggest.

Thanks

On 5 November 2012 20:29, Tim Gruene <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

--
regards