From: Matthew West [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 November 2012 09:28
Subject: Re: sign up list for individual slots or office hours

Dear Tunde,

we had the same problem and are now using the Appointment Slots feature in Google Calendar. You choose a block of time, decide on the length each appointment will be and email a link to all your students. They pick a slot and your calendar fills up, and it works a treat.

Kind regards,

Matt

Matthew West
Learning Technology Officer
Learning & Professional Development Centre
Keele University
+44(0)1782 733730

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. The information is intended for use only by the individuals or entity named above. If you have received this in error please delete it. You should not disclose the contents to any other person or take copies.