Hi all,

This used to work beautifully before the launch of the Panopto app, but now that there are two choices when a Panopto video link is accessed it seems to hit a hiccup. When I access a clip, I have to select to use the app or to continue to the mobile web version. For me, the web version plays ok, but linking to the app doesn't. Does this replicate what you both are seeing?

Feel free to send me further details off-list if you like.

Best,

Julie

Julie Usher

Solutions Engineer (International)
Blackboard Mobile

Blackboard International
Paleisstraat 1-5
1012 RB Amsterdam
The Netherlands

M / +44 (0) 7884 262671

Visit us at Online Educa! http://bbbb.blackboard.com/Berlin2012

blackboardmobile.com<applewebdata://65B62F42-9BCF-4068-81C1-A2EC0728EB85/www.blackboardmobile.com> | mobilegarageblog.com<applewebdata://65B62F42-9BCF-4068-81C1-A2EC0728EB85/www.mobilegarageblog.com> | twitter.com/bb_mobile<applewebdata://65B62F42-9BCF-4068-81C1-A2EC0728EB85/www.twitter.com/bb_mobile>