Good call Patrick!

Whilst you're at it, you can add my petition for Nanny to be arnned*
Nana, as she was a leader, not some subservient nanny!

Regards

Kwaku

*to be explained later

Harrow Black History Season 2012
13th November 12

The Role of the Haiti Revolution & its Impact on the 1807 Slave Trade
Act

Time: 18.00 - 21.00

Price: Free event

Venue: Harrow Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow HA1
2XP

Harrow Black History Month 2012

Dr Hakim Adi presents The Role of the Haiti Revolution & its Impact on
the 1807 Slave Trade Act with original music performance from Nazarene.

Free event but please book: [log in to unmask]