Subject: County and diocesan National Society records
I am preparing an edition of papers about National schools in Northants 1812-55 based primarily on the records of the Northants branch of the Society. I want to be able to place these in a national context. I would be very grateful if local authority, church or other relevant record offices could let me know:
1, Was there a county or diocesan or broadly equivalent branch of the soicety in your area (possibly called something like the Soc for educating the infant poor?
2, If so, do you hold any records for the period before 1855?
3.If so, broadly what categories? (Minutes, annual reports, correspondence?)
Many thanks.
Rosemary Dunhill, [log in to unmask]