Life has a strange way of going off in directions that we never
imagined. At our most recent networking breakfast for senior and
strategic information workers one delegate opined that in their role as
interim manager in an academic institution their work encompassed mostly
business re-engineering and business management.
I idly enquired if that had crossed his mind all those years ago when
doing an information degree. No, was the considered reply, and if it had
I would have done a completely different degree.
Find out more by reading Val Skeltons blog on Information Today Europe
digbig.com/5bgsnw and our own Suzanne Wheatley's views on the SHR blog.
If you are in a senior or strategic role and would like to come to a Sue
Hill Recruitment Networking breakfast please get in touch.  These are
held in London SE1 on occasional early mornings!
Regards
Sue

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sue Hill FIRP  Hon FCLIP Hon FCDG
Managing Director
Sue Hill Recruitment - Blogging on http://suehill.typepad.com/
Borough House
80 Borough High Street
London SE1 1LL
Tel 020 7378 7068
Mobile 07973 543 704
Registered Office: 30 City Road,  London  EC1Y 2AB      Registered in
England No. 3484222     VAT No. 709 9652 93