Dear all,

As we move our collections into our new stores and repackage them we are getting through our supplies of unbleached cotton tying tape at a rate of knots. I about to order more supplies but am struggling to find somewhere that will supply tape in rolls of more than 100m or at a reasonable price. Can anyone help with suggestions?

And v belatedly thank you for all your suggestions about trolleys – we have purchased the Iron Horse book trolley which had a number of recommendations and are very happy with it.

Thanks in advance,

Catherine

Catherine Taylor MScEcon RMARA

Head Archivist

The Waddesdon Archive at Windmill Hill

Windmill Hill

Silk Street

Waddesdon, Nr. Aylesbury

Buckinghamshire

HP18 0JZ

T: 01296 653414

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.waddesdon.org.uk

Bruce Munro at Waddesdon

14 November 2012 - 1 January 2013

New for 2012, international light artist Bruce Munro is exhibiting at Waddesdon with two new art installations, Angel of Light and Blue Moon on a Platter.

Christmas Carols and Fire Display at the Manor

Saturday 8 December

5.30 - 7.30 Gardens open

Join us outdoors in front of the Manor for a special evening of Christmas carols, fire performers and costumed stilt walkers to get the whole family in the seasonal spirit!

The National Trust is a registered charity no. 205846. Our registered office is Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 2NA.

The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of the National Trust unless explicitly stated otherwise.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Senders and recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 1998, the contents may have to be disclosed.

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System. For more information please visit <>. However the National Trust cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this email and we recommend that you check all emails with an appropriate virus scanner.