The Society of Bookbinders International Bookbinding Competition 2013 is now open for registration!

This year we have over £6000 worth of prize money spread over five categories.

If you, or someone you know, are new to bookbinding, book arts, or book conservation, and put in an entry to the 2013 Competition, then you will be eligible for our £500 'Best Newcomer' award. The award was started in 2011 to promote and encourage people new to the profession.

Also... for those interested in traditional binding structures, take a look at the 'Historic Binding' category.

For competition details, and to see last year's winners please see our website at:
http://www.societyofbookbinders.com/events/competition/2013/2013.html

Arthur Green
Society of Bookbinders
Competition Organiser