Hello all,

After a slightly longer hiatus than we anticipated, due primarily to the
Olympics schedule this summer, we are very pleased to announce that the
last batch of 'products' from the London Renaissance Information and
Records Management Project (now defunct due to funding cuts), are now
freely available online.

To see the six Quick Reference Guides which outline the informational
impacts of institutional change, please follow the following links:

1. Understanding Change
http://www.museuminfo-records.org.uk/downloads/1UnderstandingChange.pdf

2. Surviving Separation
http://www.museuminfo-records.org.uk/downloads/2SurvivingSeparation.pdf

3. Museum Mergers
http://www.museuminfo-records.org.uk/downloads/3MuseumMergers.pdf

4. Assessing Risk
http://www.museuminfo-records.org.uk/downloads/4AssessingRisk.pdf

5. Maximising Opportunities
http://www.museuminfo-records.org.uk/downloads/5MaximisingOpportunities.
pdf

6. Real-life Implementation
http://www.museuminfo-records.org.uk/downloads/6RealLifeImplementation.p
df

We welcome any comments or suggestions you may have on the usefulness of
the guides.

Best regards,

Sarah Demb (former Project Lead)

Sarah Demb MLISRecords ManagerMuseum of LondonLondon Wall150 London WallLondon EC2Y 5HNTel: 020 7814 5682Email: [log in to unmask]www.museumoflondon.org.uk

Book tickets for Doctors, Dissection and Resurrection Men (19 October 2012 - 14 April 2013)
at www.museumoflondon.org.uk/dissection
Before printing, please think about the environment