Hi everyone,

We have 4 places left on our contributor training next week. Email us at [log in to unmask] if you’d like a place. The training is free and we provide lunch and refreshments.

Thanks a lot and hope to see you there.

Lisa

Please note that my last day at Mimas will be 14th December 2012.

Lisa Jeskins
Promotions and Outreach: Library and Archival Services
Mimas

T: +44 (0) 161 275 6789 |E: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] |