Dear Colleagues

As you may be aware earlier this year the Archives and Records Association published my research into the Benefits of Capital iInvestment in Archives*.  Whilst I know it is early days I would be very interested to hear from anyone that has either read or used the research.  In particular I would be like to know:

  1. Why you looked at the research
  2. How you have used the research
  3. How the research has contributed to your work or your organisation
  4. What gaps or drawbacks there are in the research
  5. Whether there are any topics that you feel would benefit from future research
  6. Any other comments
Answers off-list by email or phone calls are all welcome.

With warm regards

Elizabeth

* http://www.archives.org.uk/latest-news/ara-publishes-first-research-into-capital-investment-in-archives.html
Elizabeth Oxborrow-Cowan Msc, MIC, RMARA
Consultant Archivist and Director

Elizabeth Oxborrow-Cowan Associates
01939 234289/ 0771960989