From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:10:36
Subject: Re: New date for Charcoal/Wood workgroup meeting

Dear Liz,

Thank you for letting me know. I was coming quite a long way from York and the short notice has meant that I had already collected train tickets for travel tomorrow. Unfortunately cancelling them has meant that I am unable to claim a full refund, as a student that's not an ideal scenario. It is a shame that you have had to cancel and I completely understand your reasons for doing so. It is a shame that I didn't know on Tuesday when I booked my tickets for travel. I will look forward to the next meeting though.

Best Wishes,

Hayley