Due to expansion, CSD Medical Research, based in central London, is seeking to appoint a Senior Research Manager.  Details are provided below:

Senior Research Manager

A highly motivated senior manager with a proven track record in research, is being sought to help support the research activity of CSD MR. CSD MR manages the Health Improvement Network (THIN) database of anonymised UK primary care records, and also works with other European datasets in the CSD group. We facilitate access to detailed medical information, support academic, government and commercial researchers in their studies, as well as undertaking our own internal research. We have a reputation for excellent customer service, expertise and professionalism.

If you are looking to become part of a senior management team while retaining your research interests then this may be an opportunity for you. Your role will be to help support all research activity and manage the operational process to ensure that projects are completed accurately and efficiently. As well as being pivotal in specific studies, you will also have strategic input into business growth and development. The work will involve attending and presenting at conferences and meetings to raise awareness of CSD data and services.

You should have an MSc or above in Medical Statistics or Epidemiology or a related subject. Ideally you will have experience with analysis of large patient databases, and have been working in academia, commercial or the service industry for at least 5 years.

This is a full-time post at our offices near St Pancras, London. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.

The closing date for applications is Friday 23 November 2012.

To apply for this role please apply enclosing a CV to Anne Costello at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Kind Regards

Anne COSTELLO
Resource Director
CSD MR UK

1 Canal Side Studios, 8-14 St Pancras Way, London NW1 0QG, England
Cegedim Strategic Data Medical Research Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 05320660.
Registered office: Cegedim House, Pound Road, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 8EH.
This e-mail is confidential. If you have received this message by mistake or if you are not the intended recipient of this message, please inform us by reply e-mail and delete this message from your system. You may not print any message, nor copy or disclose its content to anyone if you are not its intended recipient. Please note that the integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.

P Save the planet, print it only if needed and recycle!

SIGNOFF allstat