From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brophy, Balwinder
Sent: 15 November 2012 14:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Equality and Diversity Qualifications

Dear Colleagues

Equality and Diversity Qualifications

I am interested in finding out what formal Equality and Diversity training courses are available either full time, part time, on line etc. that are recognised and well regarded in the general area of equality. I am aware of the one below but are there any others?

Vison2learn – Equality and Diversity (Level) 2 leading to an NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity

http://www.vision2learn.net/channels/courses/equality-and-diversity.aspx

Please contact me if you know of any.

Thanks for your help

Bali Brophy
Equality and Diversity Administrator (Mon - Thurs)
University of Wolverhampton
Equality and Diversity Unit
Room ML048, City Campus North
Molineux Street