Hi all,

I'm doing some research and its starting to make me think I need to find out about the Pythagorean mystery school. In particular I'm interested in how they interwove mathematics and mysticism, especially if it offers an alternative to the Cartesian rendering of space and geometry.

I know nothing about the Pythagorean mystery school and therefore wanted to ask the list if anyone can point me in the direction of a good scholarly work that may help me understand it specifically in relation to the things I just mentioned?

Best regards,

Justin

Sent from my iPhone