Hi Fay,

Welcome!!

This is such important work.

Just this morning I engaged in a conversation in the Center for Creative Leadership's online community of professionals.

Here was the response to my suggestion that the model of jazz could provide insight for building trust

"This is the only comparison of leadership with music that I have ever seen. I love the way you connect jazz and leadership, and have never thought of it in this manner (actually never in conjunction with music).

Not only have you shown the building of a skill in music with practice over time, but also the immense leadership practice over time to gain the skills necessary to improve people and processes. In my particular case it has taken my naval career combined with my teaching career to even come close to mastering the skills of effective and productive leadership; and I am still growing as I practice and teach Servant Leadership.

Thank you for opening up our minds to new ideals on leadership. Epiphanies come in a variety of ways. Thank you."

We are building strength with every epiphany we affect- starting with our own and we all know how hard the work is.

Glad to have you a board

All Best

Michael Gold, Ph.D.
Jazz Impact