Dear AACORNers
I am happy to share with you the fruits of my research on artistic
interventions in organizations after particularly productive weeks of
writing!
I just posted on my site at www.academia.edu the almost final texts for 3
articles that have been accepted for publication:

a)Art-based Research for Engaging Not-Knowing in Organizations
b)Seeking Values: Artistic interventions in organizations as potential
cultural sources of values-added
c)Breaking the mould: learning from artists at work

In addition, I posted a report that I am now developing further into a
journal publication (but have not yet chosen the journal to aim at,
suggestions welcome!)
d) Artistic interventions in small organizations: Why do the stakeholders
engage and what do they value from the experience?
Preliminary findings from an evaluation of “Creative Pills” produced by
Conexiones improbables 2011-2012

I look forward to hearing from you while I continue to write :)

Ariane

--
Prof. Dr. Ariane Berthoin Antal
Research Unit "Cultural Sources of Newness"

http://www.wzb.eu/en/persons/ariane-berthoin-antal
Blog: www.culturalsourcesofnewness.net
Research program:
http://www.wzb.eu/en/research/society-and-economic-dynamics/cultural-sources-of-newness/projects/artistic-interventions-in-organiza