Dear colleagues and friends,

Qind Magazine--a lifestyle magazine exploring relationships & sustainable
living through visual arts, music and poetry--recently interviewed me about
the history, philosophy and purpose behind MOVE Leadership's workshops.
Please click here<http://moveleadership.com/Blog/Entries/2012/11/15_A_humorous_take_on_incorporating_dance_into.html>to
read the article and listen to the interview.

Also, stay tuned for an upcoming MOVE: Dancing with Management workshop in
Berlin in early February 2013!

Wishing you all the best and a great holiday season.

With kind regards,

Daniel Ludevig

*Director, MOVE Leadership*

www.moveleadership.com

You are currently subscribed to the *MOVE* newsletter email list. To
unsubscribe please reply with the words "unsubscribe me"