Hi Karin

There are huge numbers of possible references out there. You can google images of sheep skull/cranium/mandible or individual elements: sphenoid, etc. For general texts with either a single species or multiple species, go to google books and search:
anatomy
anatomy equine/horse/bovine/cow, etc.
veterinary anatomy...
zoology
anatomy for artists can give some excellent results and many of the texts are part or fully available online.

Many Vet schools also have anatomy material on their various websites.

Besides those mentioned already, some standards often used by zooarchs include:

PALES, L. & LAMBERT, C. 1971. - Atlas Ostéologique pour servir à I'identification des Mammifères Du Quaternaire: I. Les membres Herbivores. Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique,  Paris. <This looks really nice, but I'm having some lack of agreement with comparison to actual horses specimens - also I'm not sure this includes the head...>

SISSON, S., GROSSMAN, J. & GETTY, R. 1975. - Sisson and Grossman's The anatomy of the domestic animals. . W. B. Saunders Co.,  Philadelphia. <excellent text and one edition is available online...been discussed on zooarch>

Here's some others:

AKERS, R. M. & DENBOW, D. 2008. - Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals.
ASHDOWN, R. & DONE, S. 1996. - Color atlas of veterinary anatomy: The horse. Mosby-Wolfe. Elsevier Ltd,  London.
BUDRAS, K., SACK, W., RÖCK, S., WÜNSCHE, A. & HENSCHEL, E. 2003. - Anatomy of the horse: an illustrated text. Schlütersche,  Hannover.
BEDDARD, F. 1902. - The CAMBRIDGE NATURAL HISTORY: VOLUME X: MAMMALIA. In S. F. H. a. A. E. Shipley (ed) Macmillan & Co. Ltd, New York.
CALDERON, W. F. 1936 (1975 reprint). - Animal Painting & Anatomy. Courier Dover Publications,  Mineola (NY).
CHAUVEAU, A., ARLOING, S. & FLEMING, G. 1800. - The comparative anatomy of the domesticated animals. D. Appleton and Company,  New York.
DYCE, K., SACK, W. & WENSING, C. 2009. - Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy. Saunders/Elsevier,  St. Louis.
JOHNSTON, N. 2002. - Veterinary Dentistry 1. Basics. <http://www.link.vet.ed.ac.uk/clive/cal/Dentistry/website/Shared_Media/pdfs/Basics_print.pdf
http://www.link.vet.ed.ac.uk/clive/cal/Dentistry/website/Extraction/Deciduous.html
KERR (ED.), J. 2009. - 4-H Horse Project Manual - Parts of the Horse. <http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$department/deptdocs.nsf/all/4h7933/$file/g_partsofhorse.pdf> - this is horse, but there are ones for other domesticates.

SCHMITT, E. & WALLACE, S.; 2012; Shape Change and Variation in the Cranial Morphology of Wild Canids (Canis lupus, Canis latrans, Canis rufus) Compared to Domestic Dogs (Canis familiaris) Using Geometric Morphometrics; International Journal of Osteoarchaeology:  n/a-n/a; Schmitt12ShapeChangeVariationCranialMorphWildCanids ReDomDogsGeometricMorph.pdf; http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/oa.1306.

ZOOARCHAEOLOGY x. - Virtual Bison: A 3-Dimensional, Interactive Bison Skeleton. <http://www.uwyo.edu/reallearning/bisonindex.html>