Hi,
Thank you for the information. Will this session be recorded for those who are unable to attend or are there going to be any virtual attendance alternatives in future?
Ashwini

From: WebPA [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Melanie King
Sent: Wednesday, 26 September 2012 11:35 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: WebPA Training --- 7th November

Dear colleagues,

Thanks Simon for the prompt.  If you are interested in attending the scheduled WebPA 'Train the Trainer' session here at Loughborough on November 7th, please sign up at the link below.

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4169771900

The scheduled time is 1pm – 4pm.  We will lay on a light lunch from 12:15pm.

This is open to participants of the CeLTIc II project and any other interested members of the WebPA SIG.

As Simon has said, please email me with suggestions on what you would particularly like covered in the session but the gist will be for us to advise participants on how they can support the academic's use of WebPA in their own institutions and some common issues that have come about when using peer assessment for group work.  I will circulate an outline in the coming weeks.  We will also lecture capture the session and share after the event.

Best wishes,

Melanie

--
Melanie King