[apologies for cross-posting]

If you missed our successful e-Assessment event in Lancaster last month, then hopefully you’ll be able to make our second Regional event in Manchester on the 23rd of November! There is a small delegate charge for this event (just to cover running costs), but we have tried to keep this as low as possible, so that as many people as possible can attend.

Hope to see you there!

;-)

Kenji Lamb

Soffed