Colleagues

I apologise for the length of time it has taken me to set this up.  No excuses - just pressure of work.  Please note that the EFTC website now includes an online memorial page for Griffith Edwards, founder of Phoenix ?Futures UK at:

http://www.eftc-europe.com/Organisation/griff.htm

I know that some EFTC members have paid tribute to Griff on this list but if you wish to leave a more considered tribute or memory, please feel to do so either by following the links to the tribute page above or going direct to the online form at:

http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/old-site/sections/scot-ad/griffith.htm

Either way, I will process your contributions as quickly as I am able.

R. Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
School of Applied Social Science
University of Stirling
Scotland

T: +44 (0) 1786-467737
F: +44 (0) 1786-466299
W: http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/showsection.php?id=4  (home)
W: http://www.drugslibrary.stir.ac.uk/ (online library)
W: http://roryyates.bandcamp.com (Wrestling With Demons: Four Songs of Addiction & Recovery)
--
The University of Stirling is ranked in the top 50 in the world in The Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, which ranks the world's best 100 universities under 50 years old.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,