Pod cast? What a good idea. I'll look into it.  I think Paul's talk is from the book he is writing.
Nice to hear from you.
Peter

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Germaine Warkentin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Peter, thanks for circulating information about the one-day colloquium at Loyola. I would fly in to attend, but I have to chair a colloquium here the same day. Is there any way I can get to read/hear Paul Armstrong's paper? Are you doing podcasts? Might he send me a copy if I asked nicely? Best wishes, Germaine
Germaine Warkentin // English (Emeritus), University of Toronto
http://www.individual.utoronto.ca/germainew/

"May you be given bread and beer"
	-- Ancient Egyptian Prayer for the Dead