From: Alessandra Forti [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 20 October 2012 07:53
To: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
Cc: Gordon, John (STFC,RAL,SC)
Subject: Re: Populating the wlcg-operations list

The list is built using GOCDB. There should be only sites addresses in
there. For some reason it doesn't happen in all cases - for example my
address was listed together with Liverpool and Lancaster addresses,
probably a leftover attempt to get the GGUS tickets to the coordinators
which eventually we have solved otherwise. Once I removed myself the
list was rebuilt only with the sites addresses. I'd suggest to check
GOCDB. If people receive these emails through the site addresses there
is nothing that can be done at GOCDB or e-group level.

cheers
alessandra

--
Facts aren't facts if they come from the wrong people. (Paul Krugman)

--
Scanned by iCritical.