Hi,

Atlas has introduced a new parameter in schedconfig to set the size of
the jobs working directory on the WN. As it is explained below this will
be used as a limit and as a brokering parameter so it cannot be left
empty. For most sites for now it has been set to the value of
maxinputsize in panda + 2GB allocated for the output. The default value
of maxinputsize is 14GB for most sites so maxwdir=16GB for most sites.
If this size is not correct for your site please let us
([log in to unmask]) know what size you would like it
to be set to.

thanks

cheers
alessandra