> GBS uses Gaussian for all ACSIS data processing and we synced that
> version to CADC last week to do the processing.

It was me who reported the problems with MAKECUBE.  It's stopping the
COHRS and GBS reductions.  After updating from the repository and
rebuilding I have a segv from ndg_provence.c line 2117 from inside
ndgGetProv.

> Obviously we can fix
> CADC but the question is whether we should make a whole new release.

I wasn't planning to do this round of GBS re-processing at CADC.
There are other bits and pieces needed and it's been hard to extract all
the information for recpars and QA, and files to group.  I also wanmted
to use a null index.bad_receptors so that the recipe determines which
receptors to junk.  Later the results from the GBS and COHRS reductions
could be used to populate the index far more densely.

Malcolm
--
Scanned by iCritical.