Dear Borja, my condolences for the lost of your dear colleague. Carmen Perez.
Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.

From: Jean Patrick Villeneuve <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Sport and the European Union <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 21:26:47 +0200
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Professor David Allen

Dear Borja,

Sad news indeed. Only a few months ago we were all having dinner in a nice hotel by Lake Geneva. I was lucky enough to spend that evening on Dave’s table. He was funny, warm and had an encyclopaedic knowledge of both international relations and sport. He will be missed, most notably at our next get together in Turkey.

Condolences to all those who were close to him,

Jean-Patrick

Jean-Patrick Villeneuve, Ph.D.
Professeur Assistant / Assistant Professor
Institut de hautes études en administration publique
Swiss Graduate School of Public Administration
route de la Maladière 21
1022 Chavannes-près-Renens
Suisse/Switzerland
www.idheap.ch