 Dear SPM experts,

I have design two models into spm8 for an ancova. both are exactly the same but (2 groups and 3 covariates), in the first one I choose ANCOVA = "NO", and the second one I'd choose "YES", and the results are so different, The first one actually show no results at all, and the second model (ANCOVA=YES) have some results, even after multiple comparisons correction.

My questions are: Which would be the correct way to interpret my results if I use the 2nd model?,
and what's the difference, when I choose ANCOVA="YES" against ANCOVA ="NO"?

Many thanks in advanced,
Gabriel.