Postdoc position in Neuroimaging available in the NARC group at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, starting in January 2013.

Our lab uses neuroimaging techniques including MRI, PET and EEG to study brain function and structure in disorders of self-control. See http://www.bnl.gov/neuropsychology/ for details about our research.

The prospective candidate will work with human populations with disorders of anger, substance abuse and addiction and with gene-brain-behavior datasets. A strong neuroscience and/or (cognitive) psychology background with experience in designing, performing, and interpreting fMRI studies, and knowledge of MATLAB and other programming languages and relevant software (e.g., SPM, Brainvoyager, Analyze, E-Prime, Freesurfer), are a plus.

Salary is commensurate with experience. Please contact Dr. Nelly Alia-Klein for further details and attach a CV ([log in to unmask]).

This job advertisement can also be found at www.mountsinai.org/careers