Dear SPM experts I am encountering a problem when normalizing PET images to the template PET.nii using all spm versions I have currently installed on my pc (spm99, spm2, spm5 and spm8). It appears that, during the normalizing step, even if the template and the subject  images are inclusive of cerebellum, the normalized resulted image is cut, as the template on which perform normalization was squared.
I tried to realing images prior to normalize along the AC-PC line, to rescale their intensities, to smooth them before but it doesn't work and I get always the same suqared images (cerebellum cut away).
Can anyone help me please?
Thanks a lot
Annap