Dear all,

Sorry to spam the list with a not-quite-SPM question. In your lab, what is the software used for reservation of MRI time slots and/or billing? I cannot seem to find any satisfactory solution by searching the internet, but I am sure there must be someone somewhere who has found a solution that works. Ours, which was never very good, is working less and less well and we are in urgent need for a replacement. Any help would be much appreciated.

Best,

Sebastian

--
Dr. Sebastian W. Rieger, Neurology & Imaging of Cognition, University of Geneva
Postal address: Université de Genève / NEUFO / Sebastian Rieger / Rue Michel-Servet 1 / 1211 Genève / Switzerland