Hello

Regarding the below email,
I found out that when I use the raw fif file before applying the Maxfilter
(Neuromag)
it turns out to be just fine.

I am not sure how the maxfilter would affect this particular file,
but I guess now I can save the trials from the pre-tsss file,
and then use it on the post-tsss file.

Sorry for the emails!

Thank you.

Best regards,
Hame Park

--

Hame Park
MEG Center, Seoul National University Hospital