If you are extracting more than a single voxel, they will be different.

If you have more than one group, then the variance correction in SPM
will lead to different results as well.

If you have the exact same design and variance settings AND extract a
single voxel, the results will be the same. Any difference relates to
the analysis being different in some aspect.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Website: http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren