Dearest SPM experts,

I want to correlate a score on a questionnaire with fMRI data.
The score is added as a parametric modulator on the second level and i
find some significant results.

To visualize this using a scatterplot, values were extracted from the
.con images (for one voxel of interest) and correlated with the
questionnaire score.
The results are similar to those found using the SPM analysis.

However, the p-values are only similar, but not exactly the same.

The beta values were extracted by a script, by hand, and by the
marsbar toolbox  - with identical results.

Could someone please give me a hint of what im doing wrong and how i
should do it correctly?

Thank you in advance and have a good afternoon and weekend!

Kristoffer