Hello:
I also export to mif and then to shapefile. The ability to export directly to shp would be a nice addition to Depthmap!
Best,
Renato.

On 05/10/2012 10:29, abdelbaseer A.Mohamed wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hello
I mostly associate Mapinfo with Depthmap for syntactic analysis. However, I find it of great significance to integrate Depthmap with ArcGis, but I do not know how to do so, as I think that files exported from Depthmap are not compatible with Arcmap. even mif files should be coverted to shape files in arc catalog. I would be grateful if somebody could share the knowledge about this point.
yours
Abdelbaseer