Hello all,

I am researcher (PhD) looking into the largely ignored role of
the screenplay in cinematic adaptation, with a focus on the effects of
popular commercial screenplay structures  I studied Film Studies and film
and television production (BA) before completing an MA in screenwriting.
 I'm also a screenwriter. (or, trying my best, at least).

I'm interested in elevating the screenplay in film
and literary studies, addressing the current neglect in the area.

I'm exited to hear from the members of the network about their projects and
opinions.

Thank you, David Moorhead.