Dear Claudia,

Please look at these references:
http://archive.org/details/writingsinprose24balegoog
http://archive.org/details/writingsinprose11balegoog

(C.Scribner's Sons, 1897 & 1899, 7 and 8 volumes respectively). By the
way, some other old or rare editions are also available in different
formats on 'archive.org' (very useful resource, indeed).

With my best regards,

Yan Shapiro.

cr> Hello
cr> my name is Claudia Ramírez and I'm writing my Masters thesis about two
cr> translations in spanish of The Jungle Books. I have been trying to find out
cr> if Kipling changed any content or style in the Outward Bound edition of
cr> 1897, besides the order of the stories. I don't have access to it, and I
cr> would be very thankful if someone has any information about it.
cr> Thank you very much
cr> Claudia Ramírez