Dear Colleagues

By way of a mini-survey, could you let me know if you use coaching as a tool in leadership development in your University?  If you could contact me by 12.00am next Monday the 22nd , you only need to say yes in your email.  I will compile the results and let everyone know.  Thanks

Yours

Justin

Dr Justin Hutchence

Research Staff Development Manager, University of Reading

T: + 44 (0) 118 378 6051    E: [log in to unmask]

Reading Research Staff Conference 28 November 2012
Research Staff & Research Leaders - Resolving Diverging Interests
http://www.reading.ac.uk/internal/researchstaff/news/rstaff-news.aspx