***************************APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING************************************

Following on from my post asking for some assistance with the Public Sector Group, I am pleased to announce that we now have a committee to run the Public Sector Group, which is much more in line with the other Groups in the IRMS.

Jane Proffitt has taken on the role of secretary to the Group and will also be looking after the web pages and communications.

Cerys Ledger has taken on the role of looking after the budget and managing the financial aspects with the sponsors.

I will be continuing to liaise with the speakers to organise the meetings and to chair the group.

You will see from Jane's earlier post that we have organised the 2013 programme and I will be shortly asking for speakers (or suggestions for speakers).