Commentary: Preserving the Syrian Paper Trail | The National Interest
When the regime of Bashar al-Assad is destroyed or pushed out of Damascus, it will leave behind a wrecked capital and unparalleled record of supporting terrorist groups and covert deals with Russia, Iran and North Korea. What we understand of that record will be shaped by the documents that are preserved and analyzed. What Syrians will understand about forty years of rule by the fascist Baath party and its crimes against the Syrian people also depends on preserving something vital yet almost out of sight: the regime’s archives and files

http://bit.ly/RDLgAm

Source: http://nationalinterest.org/commentary/preserving-the-syrian-paper-trail-7590
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/RDLgAm+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar